Tuesday 7 February 2017

I {heart} You!!

 Hi Folks,

It must be that time of the year as theres hearts everywhere!!!!! 

Today the theme over on Passion for Promarkers is I {heart} You!!!! So we wanna see lots of hearts!!!! 
 I made Jakes card for his Lynne!!! Since I dont have a Valentine myself!!!(Everyone say Ahhhhhh!!!! One Day My Prince Will Come!!!) Jake asked for a card with a sheep on it!!! I have no idea why and I didnt ask!!! He likes it although he did think I had spelt Lynnes name wrong!! The font must have played with his dyslexic eyes!!! Ooops!!! 
Ive not made a shaker card for ages so thought I would do that too!!! Nice wee change. 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Linen Card
Digi Stamp -Love Ewe (Pink Gems Designs
Papers Santoro
Sentiment Computer Generated Font-We Are in Love
Coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for dropping by today,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Allsorts - Paper Piecing.
Come and Get It Challenge - Valentines Day. 
Glitter N Sparkle- Red and White. 
Sweet Stampin - Love is in the Air. 
Dis Digi Designs.- All About Love. 
Cardz  For Galz - Love is All Around. 
Cute Card Thursday - Be My Valentine. 

13 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hi Hazel, this is a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time, xxxx

Migdalia said...

I love how cute you colored the sheep. I think I have an image from Bugaboo that I must now use..lol Such an adorable card!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. It always makes me smile to read your comments!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sian said...

This is a really great card. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Kathleen said...

Lovely card and a great design, and love the cute sheep.
Thank you for joining our Paper Piecing challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

Very pretty paper piecing on that sweet image Hazel, thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts challenfe.

B x

Donna Ellis said...

What a pretty shaker card, with the cutest ever image, Hazel! Darling and sparkly, I love that you made the heart into the shaker element! It's delightful! Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Julie B said...

Aww, so sweet and altogether with the shaker element a great card.
Thanks for getting romantic over at Cardz4Galz. :)

Jean said...

Loving your card inside and out.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Hope to see you again.
Jean DT xxx

cotnob said...

This is a super card, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cass said...

Super fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Tina said...

Super cute!Thank you for joining us at Cards 4 Galz Tina DT

Cara said...

Oh goodness, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this hun, such a sweet creation & I love the shaker bit!
Hugs Shell xx