Friday 1 September 2017

Where is the Candy... Part 2.

 Hello Everyone,

WOW September already!!! Where is 2017 going to???  

Im  here today with another couple of makes using the Super Cute Where is the Candy 6 x 4 Stamp Set. 
Where is the Candy? 4x6 Clear Stamp Set
For my first creation I have used the pretty Owl and Pumpkin.  I coloured it using Promarkers. I did another monochrome one on the card insert to make it more interesting as well. I finished the outside using the Happy Halloween Stamp too. I love the font that Gerda has used here as it's so easy to read!! 
 I could play all day with Halloween things so I went for a wee Trick or Treat Box for my second make today.  I have a carton die that I ran through my cuttlebug to make the box then colored the Ghost Kitty for my main image. 
I finished it off using the Trick or Treat Sentiment on a tag. These would be great for handing out to all the kids at Halloween.

Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Where is the Candy Stamp Set
Papers - Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor.
Coloured with Promarkers.

Treat Box
Coloured with Promarkers.
Dies from Wish and the Works.
Little Diecuts Cuttlebugs Own Ones.
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope I have inspired you to get this super set, 

 Love Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute.
Addicted To Stamps - Make Your Mark.
Shopping Our Stash - Fav Season. (Autumn for Halloween and the colors of the leaves!!!)
Hiding In My Craftroom- Any Holiday.

5 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww what a cute owl this is Hazel. You’ve coloured the image beautifully and I love the papers that you’ve used. It is starting to feel Autumny here now. It was bit nippy this morning and so put the central heating on for the first time!!
I can’t believe it’s September - where does the time go!! Somebody is stealing time methinks!! Lol
I hope you are keeping well
have a lovely weekend
Hugs Sue B xxx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! love this stamp set and this card is just the cutest!!! Awesome choice of pattern papers perfect for this sweet image.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Deb said...

So love these creations, such cute stamps! I always appreciate when cards are interesting on the inside too, love this!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such fun and cute creation! The owl is fantastic, love the coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Chris Dring said...

Such a fun card and treat box! Those images are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!