Monday 15 January 2018

Bugaboo Birthday Bash...

 Hi Folks,

Its a second post from me today!!! I have been busy getting crafty this afternoon!!! Janice and I decided to enter the Bugaboo Birthday challenge a few times each so here is my second creation!!! 
 I won this digi from the Christmas Bash over at Bugaboo!!! I adore the images so playing is such a joy!!! 
Card Recipe
5 x 5 Card
Papers Fancy Pants (Free in a Magazine ages ago)
Digi - Bug Bee 3
Coloured with Promarkers.
Stickles Glitter Glue
Sentiment Computer Generated.

Thanks for dropping by today, Im now off to sort out the craft desk (Again!!!!) I seem to be getting messier in my old age rather than tidier!!

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Bugaboo Birthday Bash- Day 2 Sketch
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions. 
Dragonfly Journeys - Birthdays
Brown Sugar - Birthdays
Sweet Stampin - Lots of Layers. 

13 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a fun digi design Hazel. That little bee and her baby are so sweet and you've coloured them so beautifully. Love the card layout too inside and out. Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday All Occasions challenge this week. Wonderful!

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my, Hazel, what a sweet and colourful card! Love the papers you've used. They compliment each other so beautifully and make a wonderful background for your adorable bee image. Love the colouring and the way you've continued your design into the card. Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Suzanne H said...

This is so cute! I love the inside too.

Created by Kath said...

I love the little bug! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

Margreet said...

Lovely card with great coloring of that cute image, Hazel!
Great take on the sketch of the Birthday Bash. Thanks for entering our challenge.
xxx Margreet (DT Bugaboo)

Angela said...

Super cute...inside and out! I love the touch of glitter and really like the way you have added the patterned paper to the inside (I will have to remember this!). Thank you for playing along with Bugaboo's 8th Birthday Bash!

Lisa Lynn said...

Hazel, love your coloring of that adorable image. Great inside too. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Stephanie said...

So cute, love what you did with this card. Thanks for playing along during our Birthday Challenge at Catch The Bug.

Janice said...

Lol, we love Bugaboo! what better way to brighten a dull January day? Another great card, Jx

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our Birthday bash for our Sketch challenge! I love your project! Good Luck!

Cass said...

Gorgeous card and super cute. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Hazel! They are so adorable and I love how you finished the inside too. Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Ines said...

Beautiful card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog